nymar in greece
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019
11:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
This seminar and luncheon is our first industry event in Greece to promote the role of New York as a hub for the global maritime community and to highlight the New York region as a good place for business and as an established financial and commercial service provider.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This informative seminar will be valuable to all maritime industry professionals, including, but not limited to, shipowners, vessel operators, ship brokers, oil and chemical companies, insurers, arbitrators and attorneys.
Complimentary admission to all
Piraeus Marine Club
Akti Miaouli 51
Piraeus, Greece 185 36
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
• Taxation of companies and assets in New York
• Security for costs in arbitration
• Preparation of commercial documentary forms
• Why New York matters
• Doing business in the New York area
• Greg Chase, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
• Jim Cofer, Partner, Seward & Kissel LLP
• John Kimball, Partner and Co-Chair, Maritime and International Trade Practice Group, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
• George Pierot, Broker, Jacq Pierot Jr. & Sons, Inc.
• Jeffrey Pribor, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, International Seaways Inc.
• Peter Skoufalos, Partner, Brown Gavalas & Fromm LLP
• John Stratakis, Partner, Poles, Tublin, Stratakis & Gonzalez LLP
• Harry Theochari, Global Head of Transport, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
• George Tsavliris, Principal, Tsavliris Salvage Group
• George J. Tsimis, Director, GJT Marine Consultants LLC